CHRISTMAS PARADE RULES
- Admittance to the Christmas Parade will be denied if an application has
not been received by the deadline date.
- Line-up for the parade will start at 4:00 p.m.
- Anyone behaving inappropriately will be removed immediately.
- All dogs must be “dressed” and on a leash-no Pit Bulls or large dogs
- Any horseback rider whose horse is not under control will be ask to exit/
leave the parade.
- Christmas Parade Committee Members reserve the right to disqualify any
applicant before or at the time of the parade due to noncompliance of
- No entry, other than the marching bands directed by the announcer will be
allowed to stop on the parade route and perform unless pre-arranged with
the parade coordinator.
- A 30 foot distance must be maintain between you and the entry in front of
you at all time.
- No one driving a vehicle under the age of 18 years old is allowed.
- The Fire Department will provide the only Santa for the parade.
- As a participant in the Town of Terry Christmas Parade, the Town of Terry
and/or Parade Committee Members are not liable in case of accident or
injury to the party during the parade line-up and/or during the duration of
NOTE: The parade line-up is at Terry High School Football Stadium
Parking Lot on the Frontage Road.